The Information Communication & Technology (ICT) Department develops and maintains the organizations infrastructure which includes digital office equipment and the networking equipment, operating systems and servers. The department maintains an array of financial business systems. The department understands the importance and the value of having access to reliable information. Its main responsibilities include:
• Manage the organization’s hardware, software and physical communication
• Provide a source of guidance for technology issues for staff and associated organizations
• Maintain information security and availability
• Provide a corporate perspective on information technology initiatives
• Supply the guidance and infrastructure to deliver meaningful information.
This department is headed by the Head of ICT